Green Salad with Grilled Chicken, Swiss Cheese & Curried Yogurt DressingPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic BBQ Stove Less than 30 minutes Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) 10 % cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) smooth mango chutney (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped green onions
- 1 tsp (5 mL) curry powder (or to taste)
- 8 oz (250 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz (250 g) Canadian Swiss cheese cut into matchsticks
- 10 cups (2.5 L) mixed salad greens or Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups (500 mL) cherry tomato halves
- 1-1/4 cups (300 mL) thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) carrots cut into matchsticks
- Remove 2 tbsp (30 mL) curried yogurt dressing and set remainder aside.
- Brush chicken with the 2 tbsp (30 mL) curried yogurt dressing and place on preheated grill. Cook with lid closed over medium heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centre, turning once halfway through. Remove from heat and slice thinly.
- Combine chicken, salad greens, Canadian Swiss cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots in a large salad bowl. Pour remaining curried yogurt dressing over salad and toss well to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prep. Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Variation:Substitute grilled ham for chicken and spinach leaves for mixed greens or Romaine lettuce