Thai ShrimpPrint Category Crevettes Thematic Stove Less than 30 minutes Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 60 medium-size fresh shrimp
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) hazelnut oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) whipping cream
- Salt and pepper
- Trim shrimp and cut heads off. Sauté onion, bell peppers, garlic and tomatoes in butter for 5 minutes. Add hazelnut oil, shrimp, coconut milk and cream. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
- When shrimp are almost done, season to taste with salt, pepper and parsley. Transfer to serving platter. Serve hot or at room temperature