Breakfast Banana SplitPrint Category Breakfast Thematic Without cooking Breakfast Less than 30 minutes Source Smucker Foods of Canada Corp. or its affiliates Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- ½ cup (125mL) cantaloupe, finely diced
- ½ cup (125mL) mango, finely diced
- ½ cup (125mL) blueberries
- ½ cup (125mL) strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Smucker's® Wildberry No Sugar Added Fruit and Concentrated White Grape Juice Spread
- 4 bananas, split sideways
- ¼ cup (50mL) plain yogurt, divided
- Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Place banana on serving plate and top with fruit topping and yogurt. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
*Tips: The fruit topping tastes even better when made ahead. Chop the fruit and combine with fruit spread the night before. Allow your kids to assemble their own banana splits in the morning.