Grab and Go Breakfast BurritoPrint Category Breakfast Thematic Less than 30 minutes Source Amanda Riva Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Click to enlarge
- 1 - 6-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 tsp (5 mL) of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) of leftover chopped chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) of goat's cheese
- 1/4 sliced avocado
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) of medium tomato salsa
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk the egg, goat's cheese and a little salt and pepper together.
- Add the egg to the skillet and scramble for 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Arrange a whole wheat tortilla on tin foil. Down the center arrange the egg, chicken, avocado and salsa. Fold burrito and wrap in foil for a quick grab and go breakfast.
Prep Time:5 mins
Cook Time:5 mins