Raspberry Breakfast BraidPrint Category Raspberries Thematic Stove Breakfast Desserts Less than 60 minutes. Source Smuckers Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 cups (500 mL) packaged baking mix
- 3 oz (85 g) cream cheese (1/3 of 250 g package)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Smucker's Pure Raspberry Jam
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) almond extract
- 2-3 tsp (10-15 mL) milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, measure baking mix. Cut in cream cheese and butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in milk. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead lightly 10 to 12 times. Roll dough into a 12" x 8" (30 cm x 20 cm) rectangle. Turn onto prepared baking sheet. Spread jam lengthwise down centre 1/3 of dough. Make 2" (5 cm) cuts at 1" (2.5 cm) intervals on long sides. Fold strips over filling.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over coffee cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
8 to 10 servings
1. Replace raspberry jam with your favourite Smucker's Jam.