Vegetable Brochettes with LimePrint Category Various veggies Thematic No thematic Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces
- 4 brown mushrooms
- 4 baby potatoes, blanched
- 1 zucchini, cut into large pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- Juice of 3 limes
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl. Add the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Combine thoroughly and marinate for 30 minutes. Arrange the vegetables in alternation on skewers.
- Preheat the barbecue. Cook the brochettes for 8 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked but still crisp.