Cajun-Shrimp Pasta for TwoPrint Category Shrimps sauté (Fried) Thematic Stove Less than 60 minutes. Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/2 cups campanelle pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- 60 g (about 1/4 of 250-g pkg.) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 lb. (115 g) fully cooked smoked pork sausage, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, toss shrimp with 1/4 tsp. Cajun seasoning. Mix remaining seasoning with cream cheese and milk until blended.
- Cook peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. or until softened, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and sausage; cook and stir 2 min. Add cream cheese mixture and corn; cook and stir 2 min. or until shrimp is tender and all ingredients are heated through.
- Drain pasta. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix lightly.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
Servings: 2 servings, 2-1/4 cups (550 mL) each
For added colour and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing.