Mushroom Corn Masala RecipePrint Category Mushroom Thematic Stove Source membre Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 250 gm mushroom
- 150 gm corn seeds
- 1 capsicum
- 3 onion
- 250 gm tomato
- 1 piece Ginger
- 2 green chilly
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup butter
- Soak corn 3-4 hours and then strain.Boil them and then keep them aside. Cut mushroom into four pieces.
- Finely chop onions and cut ginger into thin long slices.Cut green chilies into 2 lengthwise.
- Cut tomato into small pieces and capsicum into cubes.Finely chop coriander.
- Grind garlic. Heat butter in a pan and fry onion until it turns pink.Then fry garlic. Then add tomatoes and red chilly powder.
- When it is cooked properly then add mushroom and corn seeds.Add salt and simmer until mushrooms soften.
- Now add capsicum and lemon juice and fry for a minute and then remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with ginger, green chilies and coriander. Serve it hot.