Fall-off-the-bone Honey Garlic RibsPrint Category Pork ribs Thematic BBQ Less than 60 minutes. Source VH Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 lbs (1 kg) Pork back ribs; cut into 4 sections
- 1 jar VH® Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- Boil ribs for at least 15 min or up to 60 min. Drain.Spray grill with PAM®. Preheat to medium.
- Boil VH® Honey Garlic Sauce for 3-5 min. Add ribs, stir and boil for 3 min.
- Grill or broil ribs for 3-4 min per side - brushing with sauce.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
*Note: Longer boiling will result in more tender ribs.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 312 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 67 g 103%
Saturated 25 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 270 mg 90%
Sodium 670 mg 28%
Carbohydrate 52 g 17%
Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 42 g
Protein 55 g