Rainbow Ice Cream CakePrint Category Various Thematic No thematic Source Smucker Foods of Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 bottle (205 g) Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Flavoured Topping
- 6 cups (1.5 L) assorted flavors or colors of ice cream, softened: strawberry, raspberry, mango, orange, chocolate, vanilla, pistachio
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Smucker's® Sundae Syrup? Strawberry Syrup, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) multicolored sprinkles, plus additional for garnish
- Cover bottom of 9" (23 cm) springform pan with Magic Shell Topping. Let freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Randomly scoop half of ice creams into pan. Smooth top.Drizzle with syrup and sprinkles.
- Continue with remaining ice cream. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.To serve, top with additional syrup and sprinkles.
Makes: 16 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes