Balsamic Beef Shish KabobsPrint Category Kebabs Thematic Autumn BBQ Stove Source Unilever Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) Hellmann's® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) dried Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless sirloin steak, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) chunks
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) assorted fresh vegetables, cut into chunks (such as zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions)
- Crumble Knorr® Beef Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add oil a little at a time and mash into a paste. Stir in Hellmann's® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Type Dressing and Italian seasoning. Remove 1/4 cup (60 mL) to small cup for dipping sauce; cover and refrigerate.
- Alternately thread steak and vegetables on skewers*. Place on baking sheet and brush with 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the mayonnaise mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil kabobs, turning and basting with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until steak is desired doneness, about 9 minutes for medium-rare. Serve with dipping sauce.
Prep Time15 min
Marinate for 60 min
Cook Time12 min
*If using wooden skewers, soak at least 30 minutes prior to use.
TIP: Serve on a bed of brown rice or couscous.