Sole with Lemon Asparagus SaucePrint Category Sole Thematic Stove Less than 60 minutes. Source Campbell Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 leek, cleaned and thinly sliced (pale green and white parts only)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 6 sole filets (~125 g each, fresh or frozen)
- 6 oz (170 g) asparagus, sliced into 1 ½ inch pieces, bottoms removed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) black pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet with a lid, sauté leeks and red peppers over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Add soup and milk, stir to combine. Bring to a simmer.
- Add sole filets and asparagus and simmer covered for 8-10 minutes or until sole is cooked through.
- Transfer cooked sole to a serving platter or plates, then add lemon juice and black pepper to remaining sauce. Stir to combine and spoon sauce over fish.
PREP TIME: 10 MIN
COOK TIME: 15 MIN