Bâton rouge RibsPrint Category Pork ribs Thematic BBQ Stove Source Secretes Recipes (Clone) Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Click to enlarge
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup of molasses
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/8 tsp of pepper
- 1/8 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp of onion salt
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of dark corn syrup
- 2 tbsp of onion flakes
- 2 tsp of smoke flavour liquid
- 3 lbs of pork spare ribs back
- water to cover the ribs
- 1 medium onion, cut into six
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke (important)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients. Place the ribs in a large baggie, without superimposed and coat well. Marinate 12 to 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Put ribs on a broiler pan and covered with foil. Bake at 325F. for 2 and half hours, basting at halfway and towards the end of cooking. The last 30 minutes cook uncovered.
- It can also be cooked on the barbecue.
- Boil ribs in water with salt, pepper, a medium onion cut into six and liquid smoke for 45 minutes. Drain and let cool. Mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Put the ribs in a zip-lock and shake them to coat well with marinade. Leave marinate 12 to 24 hours.
Once the marinade made??. keep 1/3 cup for basting 2 times during cooking.