Easy Cheesy Scalloped PotatoesPrint Category Gratin Thematic Stove Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Click to enlarge
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 lb. (1.4 kg) red potatoes (about 9), thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup chopped deli smoked ham
- 2 cups Kraft Shredded Marble Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and sour cream in large bowl until blended; gradually stir in chicken broth. Add potatoes, peas, ham and 1-3/4 cups cheddar; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining cheddar.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and heated through.
Preparation: 30 min.
Total Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
Servings 15 servings, 3/4 cup (175 mL) each
Prepare using deli smoked turkey, and substituting frozen mixed vegetables for the peas.