Crust PizzasPrint Category Pizza Thematic BBQ summer kitchen Less than 30 minutes Source General Mills Canada Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Click to enlarge
- 1/2 pkg (334 g) Old El Paso* 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El Paso* Thick N' Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced pimento-stuffed green olives (optional)
- 24 slices pepperoni (from 1-inch [2,5 cm] round pepperoni)
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. On ungreased baking sheets, place tortillas. Brush with oil. Spread 2 tbsp (25 mL) salsa on each tortilla. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tbsp (25 mL) Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese. Top evenly with olives (if desired) and pepperoni. Sprinkle each tortilla with 1 tbsp (15 mL) Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese.
- With broad spatula, carefully slide pizzas onto grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 3 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Slide pizzas back onto baking sheets.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 16 min