Fillet of trout with green grape saucePrint Category Trout Thematic Stove Source IGA Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) butter
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) oil
- 4 fillets of trout or sole
- 175 mL (3/4 cup) white wine
- 375 mL (11/2 cups) halved green grapes
- 7.5 mL (11/2 tsp.) cornstarch
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) chicken broth
- To taste: salt, pepper, dill, paprika
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet. Fry trout or sole fillets until golden, about 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Reserve. Deglaze skillet with white wine, allowing it to reduce for 1 minute. Add grapes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in broth and add to skillet. Bring to a boil and heat for a few minutes before removing from stove. Adjust seasoning. Serve fish with grape sauce spooned over top. Accompany with rice, green vegetables and fresh herbs of your choice.
Serves : 4 servings