Cheesy Mushroom BurgersPrint Category Burgers Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT SIGNATURE Roasted Red Pepper with Parmesan Dressing, divided
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 Italian-style hard rolls, split
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing; set aside. Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min. or until tender and liquid has evaporated. Stir in 1/2 of the tomato mixture and cheese. Cool slightly.
- MIX meat and mushroom mixture. Shape evenly into 4 patties. Grill patties 7 to 9 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F.)
- COVER bottom halves of rolls with burgers. Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.
Prep: 15 min
Ready In: 33 min
For added colour and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favourite Kraft Dressing. As a bonus, you'll get a serving of vegetables, too!
Food Facts: Want a really juicy burger? Don't over mix when combining and shaping patties.