You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 8 hamburger patties (1/4 lb./115 g each)
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Original BarBQ Sauce
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 8 KRAFT SINGLES Light Pasteurized Cheese Product Slices
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium heat. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Cover with lid. Simmer 20 min. or until onions are golden brown, stirring frequently.
- MEANWHILE, grill patties 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF). Stir barbecue sauce into onion mixture.
- PLACE 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun; cover with 1 Singles, 3 Tbsp. of the onion mixture and top of bun.
Prep: 10 min
Ready In: 30 min
Shortcut : There's no need for a separate melting step for these cheeseburgers. The residual heat from the hot burgers and the onions will melt the Singles perfectly.