You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 envelope (1.8 oz.) leek soup mix or 1 envelope (1 to 1.35 oz.) onion soup mix
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- Carr's® Croissant® Crackers
- In small bowl stir together sour cream, celery, onions and soup mix. Gently stir in cheese. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve with crackers.
Prep Time 5 minutes