No-Cook Fieldberry Jam IIPrint Category Fruit jam Thematic No thematic Source CERTO Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) crushed raspberries (about 2 cups/500 mL fully ripe raspberries)
- 1 cup (250 mL) crushed blueberries (about 1 3/4 cups/425 mL blueberries)
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) crushed strawberries (about 1 1/2 cups/375 mL fully ripe strawberries)
- 4 3/4 cups (1175 mL) sugar
- 3 /4 cup (175 mL) water
- 1 box Certo* Fruit Pectin Crystals
Makes about 6 cups (1.5 L).
Preparation time: 20 min
Setting time: Up to 24 hrs