Spareribs with Honey-Mustard Garlic SaucePrint Category Pork ribs Thematic No thematic Source Recipes Plus Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 lb (1.5 kg) pork spareribs, cut in 3-4 rib pieces
- 1 bottle (350 mL) Wong Wing Honey-Mustard Garlic Sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Wong Wing Soya Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) ketchup
- In large saucepan of boiling water cook ribs, covered, 45 minutes. Drain. Place ribs in roasting pan.
- Mix together honey-mustard garlic sauce, soya sauce and ketchup; pour over ribs.
- Cover and bake at 350°F (180°C) 30 minutes, rotating ribs every 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until tender.