You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- Fusilli 750 mL (3 cups)
- crumbled feta cheese 375 mL (1 ½ cup)
- chopped salami 250 mL (1 cup)
- 1 jar 750 mL pickled mixed vegetables, drained and chopped
- chopped fresh parsley 125 mL (1/2 cup)
- 10 olives (optional)
- bottled Italian salad dressing 125 mL (1/2 cup)
- Cook fusilli according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water to cool.
- Combine fusilli with cheese, salami, vegetables, parsley and olives. Add dressing and toss to coat.
Serves : 6 to 8 servings
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Preparation : Easy
Cooking time : 10 minutes