Autumnal Cream of Sweet Potato SoupPrint Category Sweet potatoe Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) President's Choice Normandy Style butter
- 2 leeks, sliced, about 4 cups (1 L)
- 3 celery stalks, sliced, about 2 cups (500 mL)
- 3 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed, about 4 cups (1 L)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 10 oz (2 x 284 mL) cans President's Choice Organic Condensed Chicken Broth, non diluted
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) 10% cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 140 g pkg President's Choice Sourdough Croûtons
- n a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, sauté vegetables and garlic in butter, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil. Cover and cook over low heat until vegetables are cooked, about 15 minutes. Add milk and cream. Purée in blender. Pour back into saucepan and warm up. Adjust seasoning. Serve soup and garnish with croûtons