Refreshing Cucumber SaladPrint Category Cucumbers Thematic No thematic Source Loblaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh chopped dill
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh lemon juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) canola oil
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Wash cucumber and cut off both extremities. Cut into very thin slices using a mandolin or a knife. Place in a strainer and let stand to drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together cucumbers, mint and dill.
- Drizzle with dressing when ready to serve and mix well.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing. In a bowl, beat sour cream, lemon juice and canola oil. Season to taste. Add scallion. Set aside.
Time: hands-on: 10 min
total prep: 10 min