Meat PiePrint Category Meat Pie and Pot pie Thematic No thematic Source Selection Merite Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 Irresistibles medium potatoes*
- 1 lb (454 g) minced meat, pork, beef,chicken, veal, duck
- 1 onion, thin slices
- ½ cup ( 125 mL) beef broth
- To taste salt, pepper
- To taste Irresistibles spices; nutmeg, rosemary, savory, cinnamon, celery seed, garlic*
- 6-8 pastry shells
- Peel, wash and dice potatoes. In a large bowl, mix potatoes and 1 lb (454 g) of choiced minced meat and thin slices of onions.
- In a large pan, put the meat and add beef broth and season. Let simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Reheat the pastry shells in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for a few minutes and pour the preparation into the pastry sheel. Serve with chutney and pickles.
Servings: 6-8 meat pie
Occasion: Christimas Holidays