CHIPITS Chewy Milk Chocolate CookiesPrint Category Peanut Butter Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) melted butter
- 2 cups (500 mL) lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) hot water
- 2 2/3 cups (650 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) salt
- 1 package (300g) (500 mL) CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- Beat melted butter, lightly packed brown sugar, eggs, hot water; mix well. Stir in all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Drop from small teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Bake Time: 8 to 10 minutes
Yield: 5 dozen cookies