Toffee Bits CookiesPrint Category Butterscotch Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2-1/4 cups (560mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125mL) (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup (175mL) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175mL) packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups (325mL) HERSHEY'S CHIPITS SKOR Toffee Bits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.
Bake Time: 9 to 11 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Vraiment trop bon ces biscuits, ils se mangent tout seul.