Triple Layer CheesecakePrint Category Cheese Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Ingredients CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175mL) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75mL) dairy sour cream
- 3 tablespoons (45mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (15mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon (1mL) salt
- 1 cup (250mL) Chipits Butterscotch Chips, melted*
- 1 cup (250mL) Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, melted*
- 1 cup (250mL) Chipits White Chocolate Chips, melted*
- TRIPLE DRIZZLE(recipe follows, optional)
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S White Chocolate Chips.
Directions CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST
- Prepare CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST. Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth. Stir together 1-1/3 cups batter with melted butterscotch chips in medium bowl; pour into prepared crust. In another medium bowl, stir together 1-1/3 cups batter with melted chocolate chips; pour over butterscotch layer. Stir together remaining batter with melted white chips; stir until smooth. Pour over chocolate layer.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan. Cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle TRIPLE DRIZZLE, one flavor at a time, over top of cheesecake, if desired. Refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. 12 to 14 servings. CHOCOLATE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers), 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa; stir in 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool. * To melt chips: Place chips in separate microwave-save bowls. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Place 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips and 1/2 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Repeat procedure with 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S White Chocolate Chips.
Bake Time: 55 to 60 minutes
Yield: 12 to 14 servings