CHIPITS Milk Choco No-Bake Granola BarsPrint Category Chocolate Thematic No thematic Source Hershey's Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 cups (750 mL) slightly crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1 package (300g) CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¼ cup (50 mL) vegetable oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped peanuts
- ½ cup (125 mL) raisins
- Combine corn flakes with CHIPITS Milk Chocolate Chips, vegetable oil, peanuts and raisins; mix well.
- Spread evenly into bottom of greased 8-inch (2L) square pan. Chill at least 1 hour. Cut into bars
Yield: Makes about 24 bars
Store leftover bars in the refrigerator.