Crisp-and-Creamy Baked ChickenPrint Category Boneless chicken breast Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb./500 g)
- 6 Tbsp. (1/2 of 1 pouch) SHAKE'N BAKE Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix
- 1-1/2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 2/3 cup (1/2 of 10 fl oz/284-mL can) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Coat chicken with coating mix as directed on package; place in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Discard any remaining coating mix.
- BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170°F). Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.
- BEAT soup and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Serve with the rice.
Serving Suggestion Serve with hot steamed carrots.
How to Store Leftover Soup
Place leftover condensed soup in covered container and refrigerate up to 2 days. To prepare as soup, heat as directed on package using 2/3 cup water or milk.