Grilled Mustard-marinated Chicken ThighsPrint Category Thighs and Upper thighs Thematic No thematic Source Métro Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 6 boned chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) Dijon mustard*
- 7 Tbsp. (100 mL) olive oil*
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Irresistible white wine vinegar*
- As needed freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch thyme
- To taste salt
- Add thighs to marinade, turning them to coat them evenly. Refrigerate for 1 - 2 hours. Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Remove thighs from marinade and place on the hot grill. Cook for 10 minutes, reduce heat to low, and cook thighs for another 10 minutes, turning them often. The thighs are cooked when the juices run clear and their internal temperature reaches 170°F (77°C). Remove skin before serving.
- Combine marinade ingredients.
Suggestion: When cooking poultry, use a meat thermometer to measure the bird's internal temperature and ensure safe as well as tasty eating.