Balsamic-Roasted Brussels SproutsPrint Category Brussel sprout Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 lb. (1 kg) Brussels sprouts, cleaned, cut in half
- 1/2 red onion (200 g), cut into 8 wedges
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT SIGNATURE Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT
- 4 CHEESE ITALIANO Shredded Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Combine Brussels sprouts, onions and bacon in 13x9-inch baking dish. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- BAKE 40 min., stirring occasionally.
- SPRINKLE with cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Substitute: If you don't have bacon on hand, use 1/4 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits instead. Just sprinkle over the hot vegetable mixture along with the cheese.
Food Facts: Roasting the Brussels sprouts with the dressing helps to bring out the sweetness of the sprouts, making this a vegetable dish that will win raves from the entire family!