You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/2 lb. Bing cherries, pitted (4-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup MINUTE Tapioca
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1-1/4 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Toss cherries with sugar, tapioca, lemon juice and almond extract until evenly coated. Let stand 15 min.; stir.
- PREPARE pie crust as directed on package for 2-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate. Fill with fruit mixture. Dot with butter. Cover with remaining pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly. Cool. Serve topped with the whipped topping