Pinwheel SaladPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 8 cups (2 L) crisp torn salad greens
- 11/2 cups (375 mL) diced Canadian Havarti* cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) each diced seeded tomato and green pepper
- 10 slices side bacon, crisp-cooked, crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sliced green onions
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- Pinch garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place greens in large salad bowl. Arrange Canadian Havarti cheese, chicken, tomato, green pepper, bacon and eggs in separate wedge-shaped sections on top of greens.Sprinkle green onions over centre of bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, combine Tangy Dressing ingredients in small jar. Cover and shake well. Pour over salad, toss and serve.