Neptune ScallopsPrint Category Pétoncles Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb (500 g) large whole scallops
- Lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) dry white wine
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) cream (15 %)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- In skillet, melt butter and sauté green onions and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in scallops and lemon juice and cook for 5 to 6 minutes over medium heat, or until scallops are opaque throughout . Do not overcook scallops.
- Remove scallops from skillet. Divide among 4 dinner plates, lined with lettuce leaves or shredded greens. Pour wine and cream in skillet while scraping bottom with spatula and season to taste. Pour sauce over scallops. Garnish with lemon rinds and/or fresh parsley.