Mocha Pecan ButterPrint Category Butter Thematic No thematic Source dairygoodness Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) prepared instant coffee, cooled
- Cream together butter, pecans, chocolate syrup and coffee. Let stand for 1 hour to blend flavours.
Servings: 1 c./250 mL
Serve melted on French toast, muffins or croissants.
Tips: Keeps in refrigerator: 2 to 3 weeks. Keeps at room temperature: 2 to 4 hours