Maple DipPrint Category Dip Thematic No thematic Source Fédération des producteurs du Québec Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 250 ml mayonnaise (1 cup)
- 125 ml thick natural yoghurt (1/2 cup)
- 60 ml maple syrup (1/4 cup)
- 30 ml Dijon mustard (2 tablespoons)
- 30 ml fresh parsley, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 45 ml fresh chives, chopped (3 tablespoons)
- 30 ml fresh basil, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise with yoghurt. Add the rest of the ingredients. Season generously and let rest for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavours to blend prior to serving.
- * This dip is excellent for snacks as well as poultry, fish, shellfish and chips.
Yield: 580 ml
Preparation time: 45 min
ENERGY: 76 cal*
CARBOHYDRATES: 6.1 g*
FATS: 5.7 g*
Low content of saturated fatty acids.
* Per serving of 45 ml (3 tablespoons)