Inside-Out Bacon CheeseburgersPrint Category Burgers Thematic No thematic Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 lb. (500 g) extra lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT RANCHER'S CHOICE Dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 2 KRAFT SINGLES Process Cheese Product Slices, cut into quarters
- 4 hamburger buns, split, lightly toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium heat. Mix meat and 2 Tbsp. of the dressing. Shape into 8 thin patties. Mix remaining 1 Tbsp. dressing and the bacon bits. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. of the bacon mixture onto centre of each of 4 of the patties; top with 2 Singles quarters and second patty. Pinch edges of patties together to seal.
- GRILL patties 7 to 9 min. on each side or until cooked through (160°F).
- COVER bottom halves of buns with lettuce and burgers. Top with tomatoes and top halves of buns.
Prep: 15 min
Ready In: 33 min
Substitute: If you prefer, use 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled instead of the Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits.
Substitute: If you prefer, use 1/3 cup Kraft Double Cheddar Shreds instead of the Singles slices.