CARNATION Baked French ToastPrint Category Golden bread Thematic No thematic Source Nestlé Carnation Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (370 ml) NESTLÉ CARNATION Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 2 ml
- 6 thick slices white bread
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a non-stick baking sheet, set aside.
- Stir together eggs, evaporated milk and cinnamon in medium bowl. Arrange bread slices evenly in single layer in two rectangular glass baking dishes. Pour equal amounts of egg mixture over bread, turning slices over once to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until liquid is absorbed.
- Place soaked bread in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Turn slices over; bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until golden. Serve with maple syrup.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Nutrients per serving (without syrup): About 193 Calories, 11 g Protein, 5.4 g Fat, 25 g Carbohydrates
Ce pain doré est absolument délicieux!! J'ai cependant cuit le double du temps demander. À refaire