You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) of mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- Half a yellow pepper, stripped of its seeds and thinly sliced into strips
- Half a red pepper, stripped of its seeds and thinly sliced into strips
- 20 asparagus, cut into lengths of 1 "(2.5 cm) long
- 12 oz (346 g) of ramen or linguines noodles, cooked al dente
- ½ cup (125 mL) of asian 5 spices "sautée" VH sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) of toasted sesame seeds
- Boil a large amount of water, season with salt and add the noodles and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, add the garlic and cook without browning.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, peppers and asparagus and sauté" for about 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender crisp.
- Add to a hot pan the noodles and coat the asian 5 spices "sautée" VH sauce with it, stir well. Serve on warm plates and garnish with sesame seeds.
Quick, nutritious and delicious!