Honey Garlic Salmon SataysPrint Category Salmon Thematic No thematic Source Diana Sauce Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/4 cup Diana Sauce®, Honey Garlic flavour 50 mL
- 2 tbsp soy sauce 30 mL
- 1 tsp each grated ginger and sesame oil 5 mL
- 1 lb skinless salmon fillet 500 g
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds 2 mL
- 2 tbsp snipped chives 30 mL
- Lime or lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high or an indoor grill to high. Soak 25 wooden skewers in cold water. Stir sauce with soy sauce, ginger and sesame oil.
- Thinly slice salmon and thread onto skewers. Brush evenly with sauce mixture and place on lightly greased grate. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until just cooked. Sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds and chives. Serve with lime or lemon wedges if desired.
Serves: Makes 20 to 25 satays.
These satays can also be cooked under the broiler for 4 minutes per side.