Sticky Beef Short RibsPrint Category Beeftsteak Thematic No thematic Source Diana Sauce Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup Diana MarinadeTM, Teriyaki flavour 250 mL
- 1/2 cup Diana Sauce®, Western Smokehouse flavour 125 mL
- 1 tbsp each all-purpose flour, honey, toasted sesame oil and lemon juice 15 mL
- 1 tsp fresh minced ginger 5 mL
- 12 thinly sliced beef short ribs, about 4 lb (2 kg)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the angle
- Stir the marinade with the sauce, flour, honey, sesame oil, lemon juice and ginger. Transfer the ribs to a zip-top storage bag and pour in the marinade. Close the bag and marinate the ribs, turning the bag occasionally, for at least 12 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Transfer the ribs and any pooled marinade to a foil grill-bag. Arrange the ribs in a single layer. Tightly seal the bag with a double fold. Grill for 1 hour, turning twice, or until ribs are very tender and browned. Serve on a platter garnished with green onion.
If foil grill-bags aren't available, make a packet from two layers of heavy-duty foil. Brush the inside of the foil with vegetable oil.