Spinach and Strawberry SaladPrint Category Spinachs Thematic No thematic Source LITEHOUSE® Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 8 cups pre-washed baby spinach leaves 2 L
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries 375 mL
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) mandarin oranges, or 1 cup/250 mL fresh orange sections 1
- 1/2 cup LITEHOUSE® Harvest Cranberry Vinaigrette Dressing 125 mL
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds or pistachios, toasted 75 mL
- Gently toss spinach leaves, strawberries, oranges and dressing, in salad bowl. Top with toasted almonds.
Makes 4 servings.
Cranberry vinaigrette is an ideal accent to this light spinach and fruit salad.
Per Serving: 137 Cal; 5.8 g Pro; 5.1 g Fat; 20.7 g Carb; 5.5 g DFib