Tropical Muffin SurprisesPrint Category Strawberries Thematic No thematic Source Five Roses Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 cup (250 mL) Five Roses All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup (250 mL) Five Roses Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) NO-COOK STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI JAM
- In large bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine egg, milk, oil and rind. Add to dry mixture, stirring just until flour is moistened.
- Fill greased medium-size muffin tins 1/3 full. Spoon about a teaspoon jam over batter in each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) about 20 minutes or until golden brown.