Party Shrimp and Vegetable KabobsPrint Category Shrimp Thematic BBQ Source Kraft Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1-1/2 lb. (675 g) uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 24 small mushrooms (1/2 lb./225 g)
- 3 zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 24 chunks
- 3/4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest and juice from 1 lime, divided
- 3/4 cup Kraft Mayo Calorie-Wise Mayonnaise Type Dressing
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Thread shrimp and vegetables onto 24 small wooden skewers; place in shallow dish. Mix dressing, cilantro and 2 tsp. zest; pour over kabobs. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat greased barbecue to medium-high heat. Remove kabobs from marinade; discard marinade. Grill kabobs 4 to 6 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning after 2 min.
- Mix mayonnaise, remaining lime zest, juice and garlic. Serve with the kabobs.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 1hr. 26min.
1 kabob (39 g) each
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Total fat 2.5g
Saturated fat 0.4g
Dietary fibre 1g
Vitamin A 6 %DV
Vitamin C 30 %DV
Calcium 2 %DV
Iron 6 %DV
*Substitute 2 lb./900 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks, for the shrimp. Grill or broil 8 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 4 min.