Shrimps and ScallopsPrint Category Paleo Thematic health Source The Gourmet Confession Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
Shrimps and Scallops
- 1 pound of frozen shrimps, thawed
- 1 pound of frozen scallops, thawed
- Fresh basil
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 mushrooms, finely minced
- 10 snow peas, deveined
- 1 red pepper bell, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter (or ghee)
- Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Jessica's Shrimps and Scallops
- 1.In a large pan, put onions and garlic in coconut oil over medium heat until they become transparent.
- 2.Add shrimps and scallops and season with salt and pepper. Sear for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Reserve.
- 3.Sauté the remaining vegetables in the same pan for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- 4.Return scallops and shrimps to the pan, stirring delicately to combine. Add the fresh basil, sprinkle with lemon juice on medium heat for another 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 15 min
Total Time 30 min
You could easily substitute the seafood for raw salmon cubes or precooked lobster tails for this recipe.
Other fresh herbs such as parsley, chives and oregano would also be delicious for this recipe.