Stuffed bread rollsPrint Category Meat Loaf and Meat roll Thematic No thematic Source ConAgra Foods Inc Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1 pound Ground Beef pork or veal
- 12 small bread rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/2 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 small onions chopped
- 1 can Aylmer Chicken Noodle strain the noodles and chop in small pieces
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a non-stick skillet, melt the butter and add the oil, cook the onion & celery a few minutes, add the meat, when the meat is fully cooked, add the mustard, ketchup, soya sauce, the can of soup & chopped noodles, mix well all together, add salt & pepper.
- Let it cool before stuffing the bread rolls.
- This meal can be prepared the night before, and refrigerated.Before serving, warm up in oven 350F for a few minutes.Season to taste.
Prep Time : 10 min
Cook Time : 20 min
Ready Time : 30 min
Servings : 6-8 People