Slow Cooked Smokin' Habanero Beans and RibsPrint Category Pork Thematic No thematic Source LobLaws Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 2 rack baby back pork ribs, about 3lb (1.5 kg)
- 3 cups (750 mL) PC Smokin' Stampede Tequila Habanero Barbecue Sauce Naturally Flavoured
- 3 cans (each 540 mL) no name White Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
- Cut racks of ribs between ribs into 2-rib pieces. Place in bowl. Toss with 1 cup (250 mL) of sauce.
- In slow cooker stoneware, stir together beans and 1 cup (250 mL) of sauce. Place ribs on top of beans. Pour remaining sauce over ribs.
- Place stoneware in slow cooker. Cover, set slow cooker to HIGH and timer to 6 hours. Press start.
- Transfer ribs to serving platter. Drain beans in colander, discarding liquid. Transfer beans to serving bowl.
Serves : 8
Ready In : Over 60 Minutes
Calories 460 Cal
Fat 20 g
Sodium 1300 mg
Carbohydrate 41 g
Fibre 7 g
Protein 30 g
High in fibre