Spicy Thai Chili Glazed SalmonPrint Category Salmon fillets Thematic No thematic Source VH Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 4 salmon filets, skinless
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) VH® Soya Sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) orange juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Spray 8-inch (2 L) glass baking dish with PAM® Cooking Spray. Place salmon in dish.
- In bowl, stir together VH® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce, VH® Soya Sauce and orange juice. Pour over salmon.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Serve with a side of rice, blanched sugar peas and charred grape tomatoes.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 218 g
Amount %Daily Value
Fat 18 g 28%
Saturated 5 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 85 mg 28%
Sodium 760 mg 32%
Carbohydrate 16 g 5%
Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 34 g