Scrumptious Chicken SaladPrint Category Chicken and Turkey Thematic No thematic Source ConAgra Evaluation
You’re cooking one of our recipes? Share the pictures of your culinary masterpiece on our website for a chance to win an awesome apron from Recipes Quebecoises. There will be a draw every month.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) VH® Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce or VH® Plum Dipping Sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain yogurt, fat free, or light mayonnaise
- 3 cups (750 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) each of finely chopped red and/or green pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) your choice of dried fruits (apricots, dates, raisins, etc.)
- Lettuce leaves or hollowed sweet red or orange peppers, to garnish
- Stir VH® Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce, parsley and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken, celery, peppers, onion and dried fruit on lettuce leaves or in sweet peppers. Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
*Suggestion: The diced chicken may also be replaced with whole chicken breasts, each portion cooked on the grill.
*Nutrition Facts Per serving 260 g
Amount % Daily Value
Fat 7 g 11%
Saturated 2 g
Trans 0 mg
Cholesterol 115 mg 38%
Sodium 170 mg 7%
Carbohydrate 21 g 7%
Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 10 g
Protein 45 g